Basic Layering Recipe:
- Start with a lightweight organic cotton top.
- Add a soft knit sweater or cardigan.
- Throw on a jacket or coat.
- Wrap a cozy fair trade scarf around your neck.
- Don't forget the bottom bits (skirts and pants). Our favorite choices for fall are short and middi skirts... We can't wait to dust off our boots!
Tips for Layering:
- Keep your first layer simple, soft, and close to the body. Choose neutral colors that go with everything.
- Play with textures! Keep your outfit from looking bulky or boring by incorporating a variety of fabrics. It's always nice to start with a base of ultra soft organic cotton jersey or rib. Then add some new irresistible textured fall knit sweaters.
- Embrace the poncho. There's nothing cozier (yet still lightweight) than a gorgeous, organic cotton poncho. Throwing one over your outfit easy, and a good way to motivate you to get out of the door in the morning.
Confused about this late August weather? It happens every fall—predicting what to wear becomes challenging. But this season it's particularly strange. Join us in embracing the chaos. Prepare for fall, but with a nod to indian summers. We'll create a wardrobe system that takes life's—and the weather's—twists and turns and doesn't mind. Because we are prepared for anything.
This stylish organic cotton collection is just what the weather ordered. They layer beautifully, looking gorgeous together or apart. Each style is sustainably made, because ethical fashion is where it's at (no matter what the temperature). Shop organic Pima cotton rib or lightweight jersey, or indulge in detailed artisan knits and textured sweaters. Soon enough we'll all have some crisp autumn weather. Promise.